ANY ONE NEED A FRIEND TO LEARN ABOUT SYDNEY.

Hi my name is Denise..
I am an aussie lady who has lived in quite a few places in the states for about 12 years, as well as Hawaii. I decided to come back to stay now in Sydney to live, having just returned from Sth Florida, and wondered if anyone would like to make a new friend and to learn about Sydney and about this country. I have been a makeup artist for some time and also been in the fine jewelry industry.I love people and I know what's it's like to be away from family and friends.I am a fun loving person and love meeting people and want to also meet some new friends along the way.
Please feel free to contact me here, or on my email.
[email protected]

Hi Denise, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.

All the best,
Christine

ME! i'm planing a travel to Australia, I though about Melbourne, because I like Queensland..(because my idea is going to lear English, doing a course maybe at the university of Queensl.) but then I saw that it has no beach... How is Sidney???

Hi Denise! I would love to get in touch with you. Thanks for sharing your experiences... I have written you privately through MSN. Thanks for adding me to your contacts if you are interested. Kind regards from Argentina!

@Penelopeyeah

Melbourne is in Victoria state, not in Queensland. You have to adjust your navigator ;)
Melbourne has very nice beaches, as well as Sydney. Majority of the cities in Australia are located besides the water so definitely you'll find heaps of beaches.

@aussielady27

Does your friend have to be a lady? do you mind having a male friend who needs your experiences?