Unregistering from the commune, formular 8

Hello all,
As i am leaving Belgium, i have to unregister from the commune in Schaerbeek.
May i do it several days before my actual leaving?
And do they give you formular 8 at the moment of unregistration?

Thanks in advance,

Hello Ivaylo,

If you are moving to settle abroad, you must inform the municipality where you are registered, not later than the day before your departure.
If the change of address concerns the whole family, it is sufficient for one of the major members of the family to make the declaration. If a minor moves to settle abroad, the person exercising parental authority must accompany him or her during the declaration.
The required document will be provided directly.

New topic