Work permit with Aufenthaltskarte

Hi i have recently obtained residency in austria with getting an aufentshaltkarte. This gives me residency, although not work permission. I must get that on my own from the local AMS . As currently my german isnt that great (although i am learning it) the AMS is making it quite difficult for me to get this all done. My question is , is there a site that can show me details on my rights or what i am entitled to with this card and what work permissions i have? i have looked on a few but they all beat around the bush and nothing is really clear.. can anyone shed any light onto this for me please?

Not sure about that but try this link as there is something of interest for most.

This site is from the Austrian government and will give you all the information you need. It is also in English. Living and working in Austria

New topic