Please help me, I am German girl who want to marry an Indian boy.

[ANYONE/GERMAN WHO MARRIED AN INDIAN IN GERMANY PLEASE HELP ME]

Hello my name is menella,

I met my boyfriend a year back and fell deeply in love, so we both decided to get married now, i want him to marry me in germany, get residency visa based on that, live with me and find a job here in germany bremen.

But when i checked the procedures to get a visa for him to marry me here in germany, the procedure is very complicate, lots of documents are required and its very very time consuming, i have heard so many bad experience from many couples as the german government takes years and years to provide such visas. Then i came across some people who said its best to get married some where in europe like denmark , netherlands etc and show that marriage certificate to the german government and get registered there,

But i dont know the whole procedure:
1. when i do this do i need to still have all the documents? if so then what are the documents i require?
2. After marrying him in denmark or netherlands, whom should i approach in germany to get registered so that he can get a residency visa and get to stay in germany with me?
3. how long does it take for them to provide him the residency visa?
4. can he start searching for a job as soon as he gets the visa?
5. Once he gets the residency visa, will he be in our government database so that he will be eligible to get the medical treatment here, does he have to pay anything to the government for medical insurance?.

Would highly appreciate your guidance and suggestions.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Menella.

You are right, German authorities make it unnecessarily difficult to marry a foreigner. It is much easier to marry elsewhere - proper (non-religious) marriages from most countries are recognised without problem here.

1. Requirements depend on where you marry. Ask the authorities there. Las Vegas is said to be the easiest, and Denmark is also good.
2. With a valid marriage certificate, he can apply for a family reunion visa to join you in Germany. This is usually issued by the German embassy in his country.
To apply for the visa, you need to show sufficient living space and financial reserves, a valid health insurance and basic German skills (A1/2 level).
If he is already in Germany, he can ask the Ausländeramt if there is a way without returning to his country, but to my knowledge this only works if he entered Germany on a marriage visa (which again has to be applied for in his country).
3. It took three months in our case, but this depends on the embassy and the authorities in the town you intend to reside in.
Getting the residence and work permits after arrival took another three months in our case, but this can also vary.
4. Looking for jobs is allowed on any visa and even without one from abroad. So there's nothing stopping him from it even now.
5. Health insurances in Germany are private companies, not governmental.
He needs to have a health insurance to get a visa (see above). If he cannot be insured as a dependant in yours, he needs his own (self-paid) insurance.

Hi,
Are you still looking someone to marry?

Rzeeshan565 wrote:

Hi,
Are you still looking someone to marry?

The origianl question is years old. And the person was not looking for someone to marry. She was with someone who she planned to marry and wantd to know how to go about it. Not the same thing at all and such an inquiry like yours sounds senseless at best or possibly suggests an intent to commit fraud.

You got me bro , I'm fraud.  Will you report me, wait I'll report myself now how big fraud I'm.

If you wanna get married better use the nearest point of signature these days, patiently signing with some dues and rest assured that you wanna kick that honey moon wella