Anyone living on Koh Samui?

Hi Guys. Anyone living on Koh Samui? I am heading there in February for a year. I hope to work as a homeopath and counsellor at one of the resorts. Will be interested in sharing a house, and meeting new people.

Philip

I'd be interested in hearing how easy it was to find work. I often hear how difficult it is to get a work permit.

hay philip. i live on samui, work can be quite difficult. I'm 29, female and live in lama. I'm up for meeting and showing you about if you want

Hi my name is Sana. I am  29 years old . I am a mother of two beautiful kids. I will be in koh Samui  for 2 weeks starting  from the 11th of March.  I wish to find a job as an English teacher and stay there. I want also to meet new friends and discover many places on the island. Feel free to contact me.

Hiya I live here. Add me on Facebook and we can meet up. I'll show you some places xx
Kiri terri black

im in koh samui...i work in shamrock irish pub lamai as a musician visit us you will enjoy our band we play variety of songs ...OVADA band our group you can check in youtube :)

You still here?
I sing a little and like Irish music... I can play a few chords.
Robert and Wan

Hi you at Samui now?
Robert and Wan