Flatmates

Hi,

I'm a single, professional American female moving to Kuwait in January. My job in the Sharq area provides me with free housing for the first month of employment, however I'm hoping to move to Salmiya in February. I've heard this is a good place because there are is shopping and restaurants in walking distance and I know that getting my license will take some time.  I'm wondering if there are any other women who would be interested in sharing a 2 or 3 bedroom flat?

Thanks,
Devon

Hi Devon,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Flat share in Kuwait section of the website. Interested members will be able to contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

firstly welcome to Kuwait :)

secondly; before the barrage of messages start, you will be offered accommodation by several "males", exercise caution, stick to your initial post.

you will find it easier upon arriving to Kuwait in January to use the time you are given free accommodation by your employer to meet people and land an apartment in that way, trust me its much better to live with someone after you meet em face to face than to find someone online and do that.

we'll help however we can

Hello

Welcome to Kuwait.

Since you will be given accommodation by your employee for one month, no need to worry that much and rush towards finding accommodation. Finding accommodation is quite easy in Kuwait. Once you come here , you can spent time and decide which area suit to you base on your interest and convenient.

thanks

Hello Devon,

Post ads in the fillowing pages in facebook;

- Western Expats in Kuwait
- British Exapats in Kuwait
- Anerican Exapats in Kuwait

There are other useful pages too, send me a msg if u need furtther info. Osama

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section