House buying in Valencia region

Hi,
I'm in Oliva house hunting and keen to buy either in the old town or a property I've seen in Alfuiera. I need a recommendation for a good lawyer to help with the conveyancing please.
Also any other comments about these two towns would be very welcome!
Thank you
Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members provide you some insights, i suggest you have a look at the Lawyers in Valencia section, you will find the contact details of some lawyers, it might be useful for your inquiries.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you very much!

Sorry, should have Oliva and Alfauir

Hi: I don't know the area but I'd be very careful about lawyers. The quality can vary a lot. even in the same office you'll find that one person is first rate and another person less so.

The best thing to do is to ask around locally. There will be bars in Oliva where Britons meet. Ask the question in there and don't take the first answer. If someone has used a lawyer they will tend to say the lawyer was OK even if they were mediocre. Otherwise it shows that they are a fathead for choosing that lawyer. Look for a consensus.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Gordon, my wife and i plan to make another trip to spain in the hopes of buying a home or apartment. If it's not too much trouble and you get things sorted PLEASE keep us informed on the good ,the bad & the ugly of the purchase process kind regards Bruce & Francine