Plan to move to santo domingo

hello everyone,
my name is sheila. I have two children 8 and 10 years. I'm from usa. I'm a RN. I have plan to move to dr  by august of 2017. I don't speak Spanish. I will take Spanish course starting in jan 2017. my goal is to be fluent in Spanish. to open a  business.
I need to open a business where I can make enough profit to live comfortable. im open to any suggestion. I need a good residential neighborhood and and a good international elementary school for the my kids. as far as work, I'm trying to get a job from an international organization, but there is not too many options in dr. please advice, I'm very open to any suggestion.

First welcome.

Reality check - this will not be easy. Getting fluent in 6 months? Are you studying full time?'

Jobs as an RN don't pay much here and getting one with an international organization is tough too.

Opening a business and making enough to live in SD with 2 kids in private school - even tougher.

Have you lived here before? Visited here? Know anyone here? Understand the culture?

Ever run any business?  Know anything about it? Know anything about the laws here?

You need to seriously investigate what you are getting yourself  into.

Thx I will not be fluent in Spanish within 6 months. But one of my goal is to be fluent in Spanish.  That way ill be able to go to medical school.  I have been to Dr many times and i have families living there for x aamount of years . they have multiples business.

Medical School is a great goal!