Visa cancellation & Return back

Dear Sir,

This query for my friend, he left job without cancel his visa before 2 year.Now he wish to return back to Oman for work in another company or other GCC country. Is it possible to return back to Oman/ other GCC countries? If it is NO, what can he do resolve the same?

Hopefully
Subash

Hi Subhash,

As per the current rule I think he cannot return to Oman for a period of two years, but of course he can go to other GCC countries and can work there.

In order to solve this try to get an NOC Certificate from his previous employer in Oman.

Rgrds,
Anand

Thank you dear
Two year completed, but my query regarding his leaving without cancel visa

Hi subashthayyil,

Since your friend has left Oman 2 years back, now it really should not be an issue - if there are no court cases against his name e/ passport number.

When his new employer will apply for his employment visa, you would come to know if his papers go through or get stuck.

There is no other way to find out.

can he go to other GCC countries?

subashthayyil wrote:

can he go to other GCC countries?

Hi subashthayyil,

If your friend's last employer has filed any criminal case against his name and passport number, then it would a risk for your friend to even try to come to Oman, or go to any GCC country carrying the same passport.

Many times, past employees won't even know that criminal cases have been filed by their last employer after their exit. That is why it is very important that while exiting, all expatriates should make sure that they leave with their employers / sponsors blessings.

thanks to all

During the visa process .. we can't know about the case filed against us ?