Properties in philippines is a good investment?

Properties in Philippines is a good investment?

I hope so, because I already bought one..😅

in what location?

Cebu Talisay

Foreigners can't own properties in the Philippines...

off course they can if they married with a Philippina..

Technically your name on the property title only guarantees your residency there and not ownership. The only way that we can legally own the property is through hereditary succession if our Filipina wife dies before we do.

but anyway it's the same if I ownes the property or my wife...
If you married the right one it should never be a problem, and I'm sure I did....

haha. thats what they all say.

Seriously, if your thinking about buying property for investment, dont do it unless you really understand the economics. Only people I know who can make a return is being by the call centers or universities and then renting it out like a dorm. Or buy a small studio in the call center areas where they can afford to pay a bit more in rent. Do not expect to be able to flip it for a profit.  Those days are gone.

let's hope for the best 👍👍😀

@ maria romero 2 > We haven't heard from you since several days. Why you came up with this question please? Are you planning to invest ?

Do not hesitate to give us much more details so that we can help you in a better way.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

really, but some of my friends has a condominium in philippines

Yes, it's a good investment and I bought coconut farm in Batangas and a condo unit in Mandaluyong city.

I believe commercial spaces for business in strategic location and boarding houses/bed space rental for students and office workers are still best investment as compared to farm and residential houses that you are just going to wish if land will appreciates over time while the value of the house itself depreciates too. For farming, its good if you are physically around to monitor it and if you have some heart on farming.. Otherwise,it will be a totally waste investment.. Its very rare to find a honest tenant that will tend to your farm.

Cheers!

So did we, in Tagaytay although there's no water in the City at the moment !!!

It depends on what kind of properties.

Real estate is really good right now. In urban area, house for rent are so in demand while in rural land properties will cost high soon

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct