Marriage visa

Hi am rhie,
I have belgian boyfriend..and we are planning to get married on june 2017...what document that we need..thank u...pls help me...

Hi Rhie. Congratulations for your getting married on next year. I am from Gabon, French-speaking, married to a Filipina on 2015 in Cebu. Before I flew from my country to get married in Cebu, I was requested to get a Legal Capacity to Marry. I got one in my country, we call it in Gabon 'Certificate of Celibacy' (equivalent of 'Legal Capacity to Marry') that I had to translate from French to English by a State-recognized English language center. I sent the 2 certificates (the French version and the English version); the Consulate of Gabon in Manila via email and they put a stamp on them both, which I brought with me in Cebu. The rest of the doucments, I had to process them in Cebu. I also brought my Birth Certificate , also translated in from French to English.
That's my personal experience; it might give you some idea, some clue for your husband. The 3 official languages of Belgium are Deutch, French and German, so he will for usre need to do some translation.

For the marriage visa, I can't help you much, because in my case as a Gabonese, I did not need a visa for 1 month, let's say, a visitor visa. I processed the papers required for marriage during that free one-month visa . I do not know if Belgians can also benefit from visa free as visitors; if so, he just has to travel to the Philippines and then make a visa extension. He can also go to Philippine Embassy in Belgium to collect the right information for marriage visa.Or you too can also to the Bureau of immigration in the city where you live and collect some information.

Thank u so much for the info..its a really big help for me..thank u

JF Moungare wrote:

For the marriage visa, I can't help you much, because in my case as a Gabonese, I did not need a visa for 1 month, let's say, a visitor visa. I processed the papers required for marriage during that free one-month visa . I do not know if Belgians can also benefit from visa free as visitors; if so, he just has to travel to the Philippines and then make a visa extension. He can also go to Philippine Embassy in Belgium to collect the right information for marriage visa.Or you too can also to the Bureau of immigration in the city where you live and collect some information.

Belgian nationals are also allowed to enter the country without a visa as long as it will not exceed the allowed number of days and a return ticket.