How much time does it take to get the green card?

I am just married to an American citizen, she will travel the next week to start my case to get the green card, how much time will it take to get the green card?

I don't know how long but just be good to her

She is the love of my life.

You are Egyptian so the America government considers you a terrioust and with the new president taking office in less than a month and Trumps hatetred for Muslims and how slow the system works and concidering none of my friends husbands have gotten the green card in more than two years I would say your time would be from three years to never.  But good luck and believe me you are safer and better off in Egypt or Canada than in Trumps and Putins America where they want to brand you put you in camps and kill you.  She should stay here and make a good life in Egypt and be safer

laady24 wrote:

You are Egyptian so the America government considers you a terrioust and with the new president taking office in less than a month and Trumps hatetred for Muslims and how slow the system works and concidering none of my friends husbands have gotten the green card in more than two years I would say your time would be from three years to never.  But good luck and believe me you are safer and better off in Egypt or Canada than in Trumps and Putins America where they want to brand you put you in camps and kill you.  She should stay here and make a good life in Egypt and be safer

LoooooooooL 😂

You laugh at me no problem Trump the new president wants to close the mosques not let any Muslims into America so why would he get a green card?????? They are harassing Muslims in America mostly woman refusing them jobs refusing to even severe them in stores receding them  green cards you do not watch the news ???    Most people of Arab descent wait 8 to 12 years for permanent green cards or citizenship   The hate crimes against Muslims has gone up 500% since Trump started now because of his hatred for Muslims he is now president and wants to bomb every Muslim country all 2.3 billion and he does not even know where they are but his new Mad Dog general does.   Do you know how many people are leaving America now because of Trump?????  Do you know how scared Muslims and blacks and Spanish and Jews are of what Trump will do to them?????  The Dreamers and children are being beat up and scared they are children and other children beat them harasse them.   This is the America that will give him a green card????   Think not

By law, it will take 3 years. She can get a permit to work immediately.  She is not considered a terrorist. I'm married to a Mexican and he wasn't considered a narco.

It is a him not a her and Mexicans are in Trumps list of people to omit from America but until now other presidents liked Mexicans so we will see my four friends that have applied for their husbands in Egypt while Trump was campaigning were denied now he is president if he does what his base wants no more Muslims so e will see.  You see the people in his cabinet all millionaires or billionaires and used to getting what they want so we will see

Three years in maybe your area in Florida 4 to 7  and many Palestinians wait 12 years or go to court I have an Egyptian friend waited 6 years  all cases are different no set time limit     All countries different you can not compare a Mexican who should have no problem getting any kind of visa to an Arab.    When an Egyptian even tries to get a visa to visit they say no and give him a book that says         Since most of the 9/11 terrioust were from Egypt we do not give young Egyptian men visa.          Says this on page one    After they took his money woman no problem  but with Trump who hates all not white and rich and is an atheist   we have to wait and see

N

laady24 wrote:

You laugh at me no problem Trump the new president wants to close the mosques not let any Muslims into America so why would he get a green card?????? They are harassing Muslims in America mostly woman refusing them jobs refusing to even severe them in stores receding them  green cards you do not watch the news ???    Most people of Arab descent wait 8 to 12 years for permanent green cards or citizenship   The hate crimes against Muslims has gone up 500% since Trump started now because of his hatred for Muslims he is now president and wants to bomb every Muslim country all 2.3 billion and he does not even know where they are but his new Mad Dog general does.   Do you know how many people are leaving America now because of Trump?????  Do you know how scared Muslims and blacks and Spanish and Jews are of what Trump will do to them?????  The Dreamers and children are being beat up and scared they are children and other children beat them harasse them.   This is the America that will give him a green card????   Think not

oooooo- I never laugh at you. I always follow your posts and I always feel that you mostly right about everything you write - I laughed because it was so true. Hope you understand

So sorry I misunderstood thank you.   I read and see a lot also I travel all over the world and hear people's stories I had a friend from Ecuador she waited 8  years just to come to America with her green card all cases and countries are different but arabs and Muslims the hardest and now with Trump and General Mad Dog it will be really hard they want Islam to be relabeled as a terrioust group not a religion so they can banned all and make the others leave.   So in January we will see.   Trump is Alined with Russia and nothing free in Russia

The guy asked a simple question , was that a trigger or something ?

He asked a simple question and you started to write an article about hatred of Trump !

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your contribution but there's no need to debate about Trump's election here. Let's focuss on what was asked by the initial poster which is:

Hamdy Mubarak wrote:

I am just married to an American citizen, she will travel the next week to start my case to get the green card, how much time will it take to get the green card?

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

Wow I am sure no one really knows any more with the Muslim ban but usually three to five years with one taking 8 years but it really depends if you have children or your degree or your state or city all different

Who are you Adam????    I took your advice am still in wonderful Egypt just going for a visit and be right back with trump am very safe in Egypt love Egypt will stay here as you said come fir tea some time and we can become friends    Enjoy your life thank you

Dr. Maimunah

I'm inclined to agree with everything Laady24 said especially regarding the state of things in America.  The wait time is most likely to be a lengthy one to obtain a green card. Gods blessings and favor be upon you!

😅...Adaam449 had to laugh as did I because honestly Laady24 told it like it is...she was just being real keeping things 100. #totalrespect

Adam449 still think I am wrong????      now the Court has even given him most of his travel ban
still think he can get a green card just like that????
Look what he did to Qatar wants them to lose every thing
he is evil and hates Muslims and gave ICE
permission to turn back whom ever they want
I will see my mother and come back to Egypt as soon as I can
to many Muslims getting killed and hurt
but on March 1 2017 Sisi did change the marriage laws in Egypt
and the VISA laws
so all should just stay in Egypt and be happy
agreed Adam449????

I agree with all the above interesting comments. MSKD, good luck with your Green Card and keep dreaming bro, if everything you have and is approved, then it should not take too long. No religion from the outset had it easy. There are people who are and were against many religions and religious ideas, without really understanding the reality or the purpose of a religion, took those people nowhere.
No religion in the world, says go and fight and kill innocent people. But people still kill -Sadists. I hope and pray for MSKD to get his purposeful Green Card and live happily in the USA. A person who is hurt feels the pain, not the person who causes the hurt. Many Muslims people live in fear, because of few Maniacs in the world would not want to live in peace and harmony, also fear of freedom of movement around the world - rest I leave for your imagination.
Sorry, if I have replied to many wrong threads, but it is vital for each one of us to understand the purpose for us to be on this beautiful Earth. No one is 100% correct!!!