Move to Singapore with my family

Hi,

My name is Rogelio, I am from Peru and currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have a 25 years old son who studied Bussiness in Tampa, Florida USA but he could not completed it, so now he wants to continue in Singapore. Do you know how much would it cost a semester or per credit in a University in Singapore? could be public or privat university, or the Canadian University of Brunswick in Singapore.
In What university are you studying?
How much does it cost in the university your are studying?
Would he has a chance to work part time there?
Are there rooms for rent for college students and how much do they cost?
I would like to go with him so that I can help him to pay the tuition since I have many years of experience working as Computer Programmer Analyst.
I thank you in advance for the information you could provide us.

I will be looking forward to receive a response from you.

Rogelio

Hi

Moving the whole family over is a big decision . . . Since he is already 25, couldn't your son just move on his own?

Anyway, perhaps it would be best to start by checking directly with the target Universities regarding their entry requirements and whether they would accept transfer credits from your son's university.

Concerning "Employment of foreign students holding Student Pass", please refer to the Ministry of Manpower website
mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/working-in-singapore/Pages/employment-of-foreign-students.aspx

About moving to Singapore
contactsingapore.sg
All the best
Don

Would not even bother with looking at finishing University here in Singapore if I was him.

Would suggest to look at a country where life is not so pampered.

But if your mind set on it.  Consider US $50,000.00 for a year maybe have to x2 and that is probably what you are looking at.  (SG $15000.00 for private nursery for 3 year old here)

Personally, I will be shipping my son out of here for his schooling !

Thank you very much to both of you Don & Big for the advices you have given me.