Looking for Work in HCMC

Hello - I have VN family in HCMC and have housing in District 7 as well.  I also live and have housing in TX, USA.  I am looking for an opportunity to live and work in HCMC, however, I have found it very difficult to get compensated for the value I bring to a business.  I have many years of business start-up skills as well as marketing, sales, business development and operations - mostly in Information Technology.  Most jobs I find only want to pay 300-500 per month while I'm used to 10k per month plus. I know I won't get an MNC salary, but want to find something with at least 3,000-4,000 per month and opportunity for commissions, if that even exists.  I have over 15 years of living and working across Asia Pacific.   I've tried reaching out to the Multi-National companies, but most want Japanese or Vietnamese in addition to English language.  I speak little to no Japanese and some light Vietnamese.  Any suggestions on how I can get noticed for my skills and hired so I can live and spend more time in HCMC with my family there?  My LinkedIn ID is linkedin.com/in/ricklhogan ... Thx for any advice and help.

Hi mrho1956,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

Try to post an ad in the jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section as well.

I wish you good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Thanks Christine ... I did post already about two months ago ... I will refresh the ad ...

mrho1956 wrote:

Thanks Christine ... I did post already about two months ago ... I will refresh the ad ...

Sterling proof of the efficacy of the expat.com classifieds.    :huh:

HaHa ... THIGV  - You're a real live stalker, but funny...

Hello,
You should try to create your Startup in Information Technology?
Best Regards

Hello ndnparis ... Thanks for your response ... Yes, I have thought about that as well and consider possible scenarios where that could be possible ... Much of my background is consulting.  Thanks for your suggestion.

You are welcome.