Immigration and Maid Agency Woes!

Hi, i am not an expat but am in dire need for advise. Two years ago, i paid a maid agency for a filipino domestic helper with a work permit. Unfortunately, the agency gave me a maid on social pass but fed me with empty promises that they will process her permit asap. Being naive and a first time hirer (plus i was desperate for help), i believed them. Eventually, after pestering them nonstop for more than a year, they finally got my poor maid a legal permit...unfortunately they only managed to get a "journey performed" visa via dubious methods (i dare not mention). She has slightly more than six months left on the JP visa. My question is, how to i renew this visa...or is it even renewable? If it is not, how can i get her a proper work permit before her JP visa expires? I am desperate as both my maid and i want to continue our work arrangement. The agent is totally useless in providing me the help i need and just keeps telling me that they will get back to me...but never do. Pleas advise!

JP Visa is not a working permit, This means your maids currently work with you without any proper working permit that issue by Malaysia government & Philipines goverment.
In order to have a filipine full time domestic maid to work here.
You may go to check with other maid agency or immigration to see is there any thing that they can help. But frankly speak that agency I think you need to report to the police and the immigration for fraud and illegal hiring.