Report marriage

Hi everyone 😀

I just want to ask questions regarding of reporting marriage in philippine embassy oslo. I got married here in Norway September 2016. I am currently living here in norway with my husband and waiting for the result of my family reunification application.
My questions are : Do I have to report my marriage immediately even I haven't receive a result from my family reunification application? Or can i report my marriage anytime i want? Is't really necessary to do that? By the way i didn't change my name or even my surname.

Where can i translate  my marriage certificate in english? Someone told me in skatten they translate certificate but i dont know how much the payments and What are the procedures that i need to do.

Anyone have an idea regarding of my case? 😀

Thank you very much.

Yes..Anytime you can report your ROM in Oslo. You can go to skat and tell there you want to translate in English they are good people and understand for that matter. Me also didn't yet change my lastname because till now also I am waiting my visa.

Thanks alot twinkler 😀🙂

Why do you have to translate your marriage certificate if you have married in Norway? It's no need to be translated unless it's Norwegian or English.