Holiday swap Greece/Brittany

We live in the beautiful area of mainland Greece called Pelion.  We have the top floor apartment of a new property built 5 years ago comprising 4 apartments only.  The apartment is approximately 150 sm and is well furnished as it is our home year round.  It has two double bedrooms and a single/dressing room, ensuite and main bathroom.  A well equipped kitchen, dining area and large balcony for sunbathing, BBQ and outside dining table for 6 people.  It is surrounded by a large garden with parking and is 8 minutes walk along a path to the fishing village of Katigiorgis, which has a sandy beach, two tavernas and two cafes.  Katigiorgis looks across to the island of Skiathos and there is a water taxi running regularly between the two.  The area is surrounded by pine trees and is renowned as one of the most beautiful areas of Greece. 

We are looking to swap our home for the last two weeks of July next year with a property in Brittany, preferably near the coast, to accommodate just my Husband and I.

If anyone is interested I will email photos plus any further information required.  Thank you.

Maggie, please post your ad in the HOUSING --> Home Swapping section of the site for better results.  You can upload photos there also.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you for your advice, I will do so.

Maggie