Kids visa

I m female teacher from 6years in oman in private school, that time I got kids visa that was easy. Now my contract finish , I want switch job. I have job offer but in case change , I can get kids visa if not then any solution, my husband cannot sponsor. Any advise urgent

Hi Saraali,

If you have managed to get for yourself another job in Oman, and if your new employer agrees, then your children can be on your employment visa.

This is something which your new employer has to agree to.

Helllo sir
I'm an optometrist working at oman
My husband also working here in oman
But his salary status is not eligible for taking visa for our baby
Can I get visa for baby??!

New topic