Looking for jobs in qatar with much difficulty

Hi,

I have been applying for medical lab tech jobs in Qatar but continue to get refusals immediately. What am i doing wrong? In my home country it seemed easy to get job offers, but here it is hard. Any advice?

A little about myself. I am, fairly, a fresh graduate with two years experience (heme, chem and soon microbiology). An American citizen. Never worked abroad before would like the experience and opportunity. I love my job and love learning.

Thanks!

You should call there help line ask whats going on. Else keep on trying at times site get busy. Good luck in ur search.

Hi, It is a pity that you can't find a job on your own area there. Sometimes it happens, area and country is very important. I am mechanical engineer in Turkey, even if I am Turkish I earn very less, and a person who is just from USA or Canada, can be a teacher in colleges, highschools with very good payment. (3000 USD + accomodation)

Hope you can find asap.

Hello,

You must understand that the hiring here is  mostly done through manpower consultants. These consultants do the initial shortlisting and accordingly share the CVs of those candidates who suits best for the openings. It becomes very easy for the organizations to hire through the consultants. That's the reason direct applications are of less priority. The other factor is as advised by Umit above, it's does depends up on your nationality,  south asians are of a less salary bracket where as people from US, Europe or Australia are in higher bracket of salary. By law they cannot offer a lesser salary, they have to follow the benchmark. So there are many factors before a candidature is considered.

Back home when you apply, you always do that through a consultant and the companies who are coming to US are already aware of the pay scales they have to maintain when they are hiring people from west and hence it becomes easy to apply, get interviewed and get a job.

Btw there are a lot of openings in HMC. They have been hiring since 3 months now. I am sure they are still hiring so you can try there. below is the link where you'll find all the job list.

https://jobs.hamad.qa/OA_HTML/RF.jsp?fu … J9fxNmMsLl

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kashif