Schools

Hello

I am moving to Brussels with my two year old and four year old. I have a straight choice to make between two schools: Ecole Tenbosch in Chatelain or Ecole Catteau-Aurore on Rue L'Aurore by Ixelles etangs (off Avenue Louise).

Does any one have any thoughts on the better of the two? There doesn't seem to be equivalent of Ofsted etc.

I have places at both schools secured. Just a matter of deciding now

Many thanks, Daniel

How on earth have you secured a place at Catteau-Aurore when enrolments are not done for new children until January 2017 for a September 2017 start? Or are your children starting in the next few weeks?

Bother those schools are amongst the most sought after in that area of Brussels, full of eurocrat and diplomatic children as well as well off Belgians, few Belgians could afford to live in those areas.

Go on the fact the children are from from very well off backgrounds as school averages even compared to nearby schools.

Hi

Thanks for your note. Yes, the children are starting in January. Nevertheless we are fortunate in finding places.
Do you think Tenbosch and Catteau-Aurore are equally as good? All thoughts gratefully received.

Thanks again.

As I said they are fine, most children are well off, just choose whichever one you want, most people don't get the choice. Just choose. Why would you choose based on me telling you?