Chauffeur wanted for newly arrived American

Hi everyone, does anyone know someone with a car who can take me around the island while I'm here? Payment can be negotiated. I am staying in Le Gosier and don't have transportation. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am here until 12/17. Thank you.

hi my friend, welcome to Guadeloupe. I am from here and i am already working with tourists around the island on a different tour because i am a private chef.... anyway i have a car and considering the short amount of time, i will be please to show the " before christmas" in guadeloupe with all the  cultural traditional aspects (food & drinks, music, spirituality..
if you want to be in touch my nb is : *** Fabrice.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Fabrice, thank you for your reply. Do you have What's App? My telephone doesn't work for *** only ***but I can call if you have What's App. I would like to talk to you. Regards, Jaimee to

hi Jamee,  unfortunatly i am probably one of of the is land doesn' t want  to have to spend so much time on the phone with the internet wich i use when really i have to , because i am a bit dinausaurus in this way but mostly i prefer  to go out in the nature hunting or fishing , spear diving, jet ski.
I do have a *** but i am not very often  at home and my cousin there can 't  really speak english. It 's actually 00 : 00 in Guadeloupe , so if you want to call by the morning like 7 AM you might found me home over wise you have to call me on my mobile.

Reason : no free ads here please

;;well i made some mistake in my writing, i do apologize ....

Maybe you can call me on my home phone? ***

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi Jaimee, so you already have a local number, are you here in Guadeloupe or you doing both place, USA & Gpe.i 'll try to call you tomorrow...

@ jaimee33 > Please feel free to post an ad in the Jobs in Guadeloupe > personal driver category. It might also help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla

I have rented an apartment in Guadeloupe for two weeks. The phone comes with the apartment. I look forward to hearing from you.

jaimee , i had your nb but priscilla took it of, could you text it to me please , xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. You may exchange them through a private message to the concerned member. Click on his profile > send a message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct