Aguadilla ~ Moving and need to find a pediatrician that is FAAP

The husband received a new job in Aguadilla and now we need to find a pediatrician for our baby.

Anyone know of a great doctor as well for me?

Im planning to move to aguadilla also and for a  pediatrician i cant really help u there but my aunt is a doctor and she owns her own practice in ramey base right by cesco which is the Dmv lol her name is Janice Sánchez alot of people who are sick go to her.... if you cant find it just look up the address for cesco in ramey base and the office is right next door cant miss her name

Jklein93 wrote:

Im planning to move to aguadilla also and for a  pediatrician i cant really help u there but my aunt is a doctor and she owns her own practice in ramey base right by cesco which is the Dmv lol her name is Janice Sánchez alot of people who are sick go to her.... if you cant find it just look up the address for cesco in ramey base and the office is right next door cant miss her name

You may want to make a business entry in this section of the forum for her practice, this way it won't be lost amoung  all the postings https://www.expat.com/en/business/centr … erto-rico/