Anyone in Provence region? Mothers and babies group

Hi everyone.

Myself and my husband will be relocating from UK to Provence region (Marseille/Aix on Provence) for work in February. We are both 28 year old engineers. I work in the chemical and beauty industry and my husband works in aviation.

I am currently 5 months pregnant. I will be giving birth and will be on my maternity leave next year in sunny France. Any ladies who are on the same boat with me? Would love to meet fellow expat mums, mum-to-be's for a coffee, and baby fun!

Best wishes,

Cigdem x

hello cigdem

i m not expecting a baby like you (my daughter is 22) but i d like to meet you  if yu like :)

i live in marseille

laura

Hi! I'm conscious of the fact that your post is from years ago, but hoping you are still around on the forum! I am in a very similar situation now, my husband and I will be moving to Aix in May with our two children. We also are expecting again and are due end of July- which means I will be giving birth there. I'm slightly nervous about this as we are all set up with midwives and obstetrics here in the UK so I'm wondering how you found the whole process once you had moved? We do not speak the language yet (working on it) and my husband will be transferring with his company so he will already be in work, which makes the move a lot easier. We are planning a trip over in February to get a feel for surrounding places to initially rent, are there any areas you could recommend for young families?