Badminton near or within ho chi minh city

Do any one here play badminton near or within ho chi minh city. I would like to have a permanent group to play with.

im in.
there are some badmintion course in dist 3,play on sunday afternoon arround 12.

Hi Emilying thanks for the reply may i know what court it is and were is it located in dist.3 do you regularly play there. Is it possible to join your group.

Hi dragonslayer.
i havent been there because i didnt have badmintion partner to play with but if you're interested in playing on sunday afternoon 12h,at Marrie Currie high school court.
Please sms to my cell no:0937061035

Thanks.
Emilyng

Hey there, i'd love to join in and play. I've been here for a couple of days, and still figuring out the places. But would be great to play :)

Hi there, im playing on Sunday morning, in Thanh binh district, near the Big C few kms away from airport. Its from 10 am to 2pm, its 60 000 VND, including shuttle cocks, taraflex, and water. Good level but mainly practising double, single only when few people or at the end.

Do you know any other clubs to practise during the week? I would like to practise more than only once per week...

Hi, I am going to stay about one year. I would like to join any Badminton group in District 3, please advice me

Count me in, guy

Long (0909817070)

Hi I would like to join too. But I am a beginner.

Generally play badminton with my friend near Cộng Hòa street, Tan Binh dist(weekend). Call me if u want to meet more friend and surely play badminton :) [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm] (male 23)

I paid for a coach around 20 USD a month ( 12 days ) to get training. After training time, I can play with some other students there.(30 more mins)
I practice in Dist 5. Have to buy racket & shutter. The court fee is included in the training fee
They have 2 groups : beginner and advanced level.
I found it is a good way to play badminton if you don't have any friend and don't know where to start
PM me if you want know the contact

hi
can i join in? i'm in distric 3
i love badminton, but i haven't played for 3 years
i just have lost my mobi so please connect to my yahoo: nhuquynh0110
connect to me
thanks much....

Hello!
I recently arrived in Ho Chi Minh, and will stay here for 2 years. I would really like to play badminton, in district 3 or 1 if possible. Does anyone know a place to play in the evening around 8pm? Would anyone be interested to play with me?
Thanks for your answer!

Hi,

I can see this blog is a bit old - but would it still be possible to play? I just moved here from Denmark and would like to play down here as well, if possible.

sophiephap wrote:

Hello!
I recently arrived in Ho Chi Minh, and will stay here for 2 years. I would really like to play badminton, in district 3 or 1 if possible. Does anyone know a place to play in the evening around 8pm? Would anyone be interested to play with me?
Thanks for your answer!

hi Sophiaphap

join my group if you are interested in :)
We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.
I would like to open our network to all foreingers who study or working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and love to play badminton.
For more details , You can contact me at [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm] or email at [email protected].

Our badminton ‘s court as below
Time         : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( it's very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

Hi Sophie

we can go play together, If you want. IŽm living in D2.
send me e-mail, please and we can arrange match :) ([email protected])

Hello Vladimir!

Sure, why not! My level is beginner, but if you are still interested I am in!
We could go tomorrow. Where do you want to play?

hello all. i often play at PHU THO Stadium, distric 10, if any one want to play with,or who often play near there, i can join in that, i played it about 5 year. contact with me if anyone interesting. [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

My partner is interested in joining a badminton team/competition. He has played alot when younger ..... and a bit fitter as well :)

We are currently in district 3

I see that some of this topic post is quite old, but is there anyone looking for new team members in D3?

Chan161... if u want i very glad to joint ur team. contact me [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Hello sophiephap

my [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm], send me message pls.
Thx

vince-vietnam wrote:

Hi there, im playing on Sunday morning, in Thanh binh district, near the Big C few kms away from airport. Its from 10 am to 2pm, its 60 000 VND, including shuttle cocks, taraflex, and water. Good level but mainly practising double, single only when few people or at the end.

Do you know any other clubs to practise during the week? I would like to practise more than only once per week...

hi
i have group on every tuesday/thrusday/saturday from 7pm - 9:30 pm at 257 , Hoa Binh street, Tan Phu District.
let me know if you still interested in yah.
email me at [email protected]
cheers
Michelle

Hi Chan161,

I would like to join your team. Please let me know the address and the time to play, thanks.

Please contact me or email [email protected]

Cheers!
Hoang Anh

reply for German guy.

im nhật. chris Nihat, 21 year old. i was lost my phone so cant send u message. so if u see my reply. lets contact with me by my facebook: [email protected] or [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Hi Dragonslayer,

My friend has a group and they play 3 nights a week, from 7PM to 9PM on Mon, Wed and friday nite. They are also looking for some more parter to play with, their team is 5 members already.
If you are interested in, please let me know then I will send you the address and his fone number... for you guy to contact.
Regards,
Kurio./

hi all

im looking for group for Sunday afternoon around 2pm
if there have any i can join?
plz contact me molu[at]livemail.tw

Hi,
Am looking for a Badminton Court and swimming pool in District 1 or District 3, i shifted in Ho Chiminh City District 1 recently and looking for good badminton court and nice swimming pool.

Can anyone suggest.

Rgds
Piyush
[Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Hi Kurio,
Am intersted to play badminton, can you please advice court details and your group details.

Rgds
Piyush

Hi,

I am interested too but D1/D3/Binh Thanh/D2 would be better districts to play in for me. Do you know any courts?

Thanks! Can't wait to play!
Cheers,
Isis

Hi Isis,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi all badminton's players,
I play usually in Cang Nao (is that how you spell?) area in Dist 2. Indo ladies play twice a week but maybe there are some changing schedule will keep u post it soon we start again after everyone's back from holiday. Also we have Indonesian group play at night time twice per week mostly man but ladies also welcome coz I also want to join them, also will keep u up date sometimes mid of August when we start playing again. Send me text if you are interested at [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Cheers
cinta

cinta12 wrote:

Hi all badminton's players,
I play usually in Cang Nao (is that how you spell?) area in Dist 2. Indo ladies play twice a week but maybe there are some changing schedule will keep u post it soon we start again after everyone's back from holiday. Also we have Indonesian group play at night time twice per week mostly man but ladies also welcome coz I also want to join them, also will keep u up date sometimes mid of August when we start playing again. Send me text if you are interested at [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Cheers
cinta

Tran Nao. That's right?

can i join it?
Catch me in : skype : katiefoung
Phone :[Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]
Nice

is there any group playing around D7 at night time, i really want to join :D

We have a badminton group. I formed this group and welcoming people to join us. We have several expats in our group already.

We are playing on Monday- wednesday - Friday   after work from 8 to 10 PM

If you are looking for a group :[Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

Dear all,

I am running a company badminton club that is welcome foreigners. We are a global company so would like to improve English for members during leisure time.

The details are as follows:

Field: court e294, alley 158, Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District.
Map: Google Map
Time: every Saturday morning
- Training: 7h - 8h30 am. Fee: 300.000 VND (~ $15)/month
- Playing: 9h30 - 12h am. Fee: 30.000 VND (~ $1.5)/day
The fee is included everything, court, shuttle, water... You don't need to pay any extra money.
- Level: beginning, intermediate, advance

We also hold a tournament each month for all levels to improve combat capability on MD,MS,XD,WD,WS competitions with the prizes are badminton T-shirts. :)

If you are interested in, write me an email at thanhbinh84[at]yahoo.com. The first day will be free, so you can decide whether to join later. :)

Cheers.

P/S: Until you see this post, it means that the club is still active, so don't hesitate to join...

any group playing at night time in D7,4,8?. i'd love to join....please inbox me

My colleagues and me (around 10 people) play badminton every Sunday morning from 7 to 9 AM at KY HOA club near Dist 3 and Dist 1:

No 12, 3/2 street, dist 10

If any one want to join us, welcome!

Monthly fee is 100 000 VND for court rental and green tea :-).

thuha.pham wrote:

My colleagues and me (around 10 people) play badminton every Sunday morning from 7 to 9 AM at KY HOA club near Dist 3 and Dist 1:

No 12, 3/2 street, dist 10

If any one want to join us, welcome!

Is there any team available for beginners like me? I usually play at the park, esp Gia Đinh park.
Please contact me at [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]
Cheers!