Visa charges?

I am planning to bring my family from india. Anyone knows how much is  for family joining  visa?

Hi prince222, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to advice you.

I wish you good luck
Chrisitne

This link & website will clear all your doubts.

http://www.rop.gov.om/english/dg_passpo … oining.asp

apart from tht if ur bringing ur wife.. ur passport shuld be endorsed with ur wife name & vice versa

marriage certificate should be attested by indian emmbasy

u need ro.5 for each of the above steps..

r0.10 during resident card fee.

gud to go.. be happy with ur family!

i have some similar doubts that i just want to go dubai for dubai festival which started at 20th of this month, bt i hear that i cant get visa for Dubai, coz i came here from just 1 and half moth back. so can anybody give me suggestion about that.

There is nothing like tht.. If u have ur resident card done & visa stamped you are all set to go.. You may not be allowed in case of 1) if your passport is going to expire (Minimum validity shuld be six months).. ur resident card designation also matters.. for some designations you are not allowed.. for that you have to check with ur PRO.

thanks kishor for the reply,
can i ask more something more regarding the same?
if u dont mind......

You will have to request your PRO to find out the details as Immigration rules changes overnight!

From what I know, you must draw a salary of not less than RO 350/- per month in order to apply for a Family Joining visa for your family. 1 visa will cost about RO 30/- and you have to give a written declaration to your employer that all living & medical expenses during their visit to Oman will be borne by you.

I hope I have been of some help.

Good luck!

This new rule of family joining is not all clear & there are many things coming everyday. Its not Ro.350, it is RO.300.. now the doubt comes is that ur net salary of the basic as the employer usually register the basic with ministry of manpower.. there are also talks tht a person less than Ro.300 be allowed to bring in the family provided the employer gives the declaration of his stay & others be bourne by them.. You really need to apply one to know all the details. Iam sure it will be a quite tough ride!