Property prices in Fujairah

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Fujairah is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Fujairah?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Fujairah is Little costliee than Ajman or sharjah if you looking for family accomodation.either you will get old villa lil less price  or flats with more rent.

City area and Gurfa.madhab ..faseel are the most desired places to live.
Villa s are the most affordable ones.oe sharing will be.

1500 monthly for sharing flats will be the average cost of a rented flat And 24000 to 30000 is the average sale price for an

There is no property tax or residency tax in Fujairah..but expenses like sewarage..Electriciry and water will ve headache with rent.

I lve with my wifeinadhab in old villa..searching flats..  place i would recommend will ve flats in corniche area or gurfa and faseel..neat and clean ones.

Thank you Anzaka, this is the most useful information found so far about living in Fujairah. I am looking for a one bedroom apartment but the task is really difficult. Any orientation will be appreciate, such as real state agencies. Thank you again, Alberto.