Property prices in Dammam

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Dammam is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Dammam?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla - good luck with the move.

I live in Shati area. The best part of this area is how new the development is and the spacious flats, buildings and roads.
I enjoy the area cause of its proximity to Dammam Corniche, and because all essential shops and supermarkets are literally stone's throw away.

Paying SAR 45K p.a. for a 3 bedroom flat here.

Best,
Adnan

Dear Priscilla,
Nice to hear from you.The prices are different according to the locality.
I am living in accommodation provided by the employer.
Usually most of the employees are residing in residential compounds on rents which is
affordable.
Sincerely yours
Dr.Gauhar

i still live in dammam Adama Street,
What ever &  i think already they are give you good suggestions better than me ...
thanks all of you .... :)

Thanking you
Mudassir Sk

hello ... dammam is one of most nice city ,,,,but most clean city is al khobar,,but to rent flat is more expence than dammam,,you can choose to live in dammam, you can find flats or appartment  for family 12000 to 24000 saudi riyal
i am living in dammam and i recamonted you  dammam ,i feel comfort and safe here  more than  8 years