Thinking about move to China

Hi, I'm a spaniard who wants to move soon to China. I'm thinking about it but before I need people who lives there and can to help me in my future decision, and people around the world (spaniards too!!) who wants to move China and are in the same situation than me.

I can speak spanish, english, catalan/valencian

What are your reasons to move to China, for cheaper Chinese food? JW

Yes, it's one of my rasons :)

I'm in the last course of my studies. The next year I want to go out to learning english, and I think China is a good place to do that and start in chinese. In few time this country will be the first economy in the world, and everybody who know the culture will be one step ahead.

Aquarius 85,very glad to hear your saying as Chineses. Welcome to China!

hi,i am jamie , a chinese live in guangzhou, if you need some help form me ,can contact me ,hope can help you. :):)

Thanks Jamie, you have a private!

You should definitely move here. I had reservations before I moved to china as well. However, as soon as I got here, I feel in LOVE with the country and Shanghai.  If you want to you should check out our blog. It might help you make a decision, or at least get some information.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and do an internship in China?  There are quite a few companies that handle internship placemetnts.

I know a couple of companies that handle intern placements in Beijing

Hmm, maybe you can come to my university to teach Spanish or somthing. We have many foreigners and international students in Shantou University. [Moderated]

Do not always seeking for big cities, small cities like Shantou could can show you the real China.

can someone help me to work there??

Hello ondernemer4u,

A brief presentation would be welcomed ;)

Hello everyone,
I'm Aaron and I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I am in the process of getting a job in Hangzhou, China with a hotel company for management training. If I get hired, I will be there for a year minimal. Since Hangzhou is a short train-ride from Shanghai, I would love to meet people throughout the region prior to arriving in China. Please feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat about whatever strikes the mood.

Warm Regards,

Aaron

I think you should do it! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I moved to Shanghai four months ago and absolutely love it. If you'd like to check out our blog shanghaishangrila.blogspot.com to help you make your decision. Enjoy!

im a graduate of journalism and education and has a licensed here... im hoping to work as  english tutor or other work in china.. any help would be appreciated... please contact me... im available asap.. with passport.. thanks..

hello sir,
i would like to move to China definitely, my girlfriend is a chinese i can't get visa of marriage now.
what is other possibilities to get visa there? i would be so thankful to you if you could help me.
Thank you in advance,