Irish looking for Building/Construction work Shanghai or Hong Kong

Hi
I'm looking to move to China this year, however I have no clue where to go to have an idea about opportunities for experienced builders or construction workers? Any help would be grateful.

Hi, unfortunately, it's almost impossible for you to find a construction worker job in China. Maybe you're unhappy to know this. But it's true. In China, the most people try to avoid working on that. I have never heard a foreign construction worker in China. If you want to find an construction engineer position, maybe you can get one.

Hi I really appreciate this information. I had an idea about this but it was good to get a general confirmation that it is difficult. thanks again

A good place to look for a job is: shanghaiexpat.com, shanghaiclassifieds.com, jobs.echinacities.com, english.meijob.com, jobchina.ne.  I'm in architecture and I know there's a ton of construction still going on in Shanghai. However, like the previous people stated, I'm not sure you want to get into construction labor here in Shanghai.  Working at a Construction Company may be a better option for you, especially since you speak English!  If you do decide to move to Shanghai, check out my blog: shanghaishangrila.blogspot.com