Help me to get a working visa for bahrain

dear all of u I am pakistani from sindh i want to get visa for bahrain plz tell me procedure and if any pakistani lives in pakistan and he can help me in this regard give me mobile number of that prson plz or email me at this adress plz any one who want help me my adress is   [email protected]  plz help me give right answers as i can get my visa as soon as possible . I have done my masters in education .
                             thanks

Hi Abdul rasool, welcome on Expat-blog!

Your topic has been moved on the Bahrain forum.

Good luck.

Hi Abdul Rasool,

Visit Visa : Commercial business and Even Bahraini individuals can request for a visa to the immigration dept. but its up to the immigration whether they approve it, what matters is how convicing the local individual or business is to prove that they really need you. If you know them and they somehow agree to issue it for you. remember no one wants to take a risk of calling a person they dont know..

Work Visa : (2 yr) the hiring company will issue you a work visa on a contract basis for 2 yrs, that way you approach the company from your country if they need your expertise they will call u.

Free Visa : its like a business calling you as their employee here, once you come they charge an agreed fee, then they let you work wherever u want... they are not intrested in knowing what you are doing as long as you pay them their fees. ( ofcourse its illegal) but im proudly saying its happening here... lol.  and also if you are found working in some other business and not for the one who issued the visa for you... man ure in danger..

finally.. if you are willing to pay your job can be done.... around 3500 dollars can get u a free visa...

there are many individuals with a commercial registered businesses, who can issue a visa as long as you are paying them this amount...

and the tickets on U.
another thing is to get your documents approved like the degrees cuz its going to be rechecked and validated once again by the ministry of education, that process takes months... so don't play if you're looking for something long term.

hope this helped..... and dear freind...im not an agent.. all i could help you out was the info.

best of luck.

thanks a lot sir thank u so much for sharing such kind information plz give me ur contact number if possible 4 u i want to talk with u plz sir it is my request to u sir plz I shall be thank full to u for ever .

Artist wrote:

Hi Abdul Rasool,

finally.. if you are willing to pay your job can be done.... around 3500 dollars can get u a free visa...

O_o

Oh my God !

dear sir I am fully agree for that plz tell me procedure to get visa & how can I contact you plz guide me at this email adress kolachiabdul@ gmail.com  or call me at this number 00923435358881 or give me ur contact number plz sir help me waiting 4 ur  reply as soon as possible.
                                regards .

Dear Abdul,
I received your private message in addition to the above one.
By the way I receive a lot of those messages !
So I'd like to make something clear : I'm not a recruitment agency, I'm not hiring anyone just because we're on the same forum, I like to help one when it's within my reach but sorry if I made anyone think that I dedicated my life to bring people in Bahrain, but I don't !
What I try to do through this forum is help people coming here to fit in and feel home as fast as possible without going through 1000 problems. So basically, I share information, tips, and so.
Now I received more than 10 private messages from people asking me to find them a job, to get them a visa, to give them money to come and someone sent me a message to ask me to "help"... I don't even know what he wanted my help for....
I can understand that some people would really like to come and live here and that the situation in some countries is difficult but as far as I'm concerned, I'm OK to lend a hand, not to give my two arms!

So dear Abdul, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you'll not get your visa through me... because I don't deal with this kind of things. My best suggestion to you is to go through the Bahraini newpapers classified on the net and apply for a job. If you get a job, you get a visa... What will you do here with an illegal visa and no job anyway? LMRA is more and more checking the visas to contain frauds so you even might get in trouble...
Nevertheless, if you need some help to find the site of the newspapers, that I can help with !

Wish you success in your projects...

Olivier

Thank u so much for such kind of sincerity & inocense with me I cant share my veiws in some words but any way thanks a lot for guidening me in  such a beautifull way but i am relly impressed by u sonow i want make freind ship with u plz accept my request & give me ur personnel mobile or land line number and also email adress so i will be thank full to for ever. plz sir tis is my last request to u then never distrub u.
                            Thanks.

I am always amazed at how quick people give out their private phone numbers on this forum. I know quite a few people in Bahrain who have had to change their phone numbers regularly as they get strange phone calls in the middle of the night with heavy breathing on the other end.

Also, if you wish to get a visa, contact the Bahraini embassy in
Pakistan. Google will give you phone numbers and an address msot likely.

Please i would like to know if i go to bahrain, could i have a problem to go out for the aiport in case that i can arrive there?or tell me please how can i get a visa to stay ther for mor than 2 months, i want to go there and find a job. I was there before and i liked this country thanks .stephany

Hi Stephany and welcome to the forum !

Basically, it depense on your nationality. Some nationalities can get an visa on arrival while others have to apply before. Some are even banned !
You can apply for your visa online and everything is explained here: http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr1En.html

Hope this will help but if you have any question left... Feel free :D

Friendly yours

Olivier

Thanks for everything but now was trying to check if i can get my visa and they say no cause i was born in cuba so please what can i do really i wish to go there helpnme please?!!!
Estephany

Another question oliver if i get be there can i contact with u and u can help me please?
Friendly stephany regards

Hi Stephany,

Like I told Abdul it depense on what "Help me" means !
If you need to be provided some tips and guidance about how to make your way in Bahrain, I'll be more than happy to help.
If your request includes finding you a visa/job/flat, drive you around and things like that I'm afraid I can't do that.
For your visa, as a Cuban citizen here is what they say at immigration :
You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:

* Your airline.
    * Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
    * A Bahrain travel agent.
    * A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
    * A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.
I suppose you were planning on staying in an hotel here, so maybe they can get the visit visa for you.

Wish you all the best

Olivier

my name is Rizwan Ahmed and i have completed my B.com, now i am looking for job in abroad.my email id is [email protected] and mobile number is 00919640855860

Rizz ahmed wrote:

my name is Rizwan Ahmed and i have completed my B.com, now i am looking for job in abroad.my email id is [email protected] and mobile number is 00919640855860

I'm sorry but posting on here will not get you a job. Try looking at the various job sites in Bahrain and the Middle East and submit your details and full CV there. Good Luck

Have a look at the Jobs in Bahrain section and apply for jobs directly from there. But, as Jo said, it is 100% impossible to get a job in the Middle East by just commenting on a forum topic.

I want your assistance upon getting one work visa for Bahrain.

Hello YeoGness.

I think that the above messages might give you a hint about the steps that should be made in order to get a work visa in Bahrain.

Thanks

Karen :)

Closed