I need your advice

Hello friends

I need some advice from you friends, I got a boyfriend from Belgium, we've been chatting online only, last weekend they were having a party in the compound, he introduce me to his friends on that party, I have come to realize he's like playing with girls over website dating site, after I met with him I come to realize he as join another website dating and how he introduce on that new website dating I realize he's a big lier.he's 48 years and I'm 24 years old

Can I continue with this big lier and move on??

As a big sister's advice, you should not. But then it is only you who can decide for yourself. Do you think you can bear having a relationship with him? Trust is a big thing and it takes time to build it. Problem with men you met online is that most of them are really into online dating (well it also applies to us women). So if you're up to a serious relationship, take time to know a guy.

Thank you I appreciate your advice

You're wecome!👏

Joyern wrote:

Hello friends

I need some advice from you friends, I got a boyfriend from Belgium, we've been chatting online only, last weekend they were having a party in the compound, he introduce me to his friends on that party, I have come to realize he's like playing with girls over website dating site, after I met with him I come to realize he as join another website dating and how he introduce on that new website dating I realize he's a big lier.he's 48 years and I'm 24 years old

Can I continue with this big lier and move on??

Dear age is doesn't matter, but it's till to old for you that guy, second I am sure he have family in back, other side inviting in on party and introducing you to other friends it's ok but after that hunting on different website, it's seems sound like creepy and cheap when you have gf, so you should better stop right now, as you are till young enough to full fill your dream and wishes with a guy who give you importance and respect and love and care you the way you deserved.