Tourist visa so I can go with him to settle some formalities

Good day,

I am a Filipina married to an Australian and we have one baby. We have a huge age difference at least 34yrs.

I would like to ask how can I have a tourist visa so I can go with him if he need to settle something in Australia (like his taxes...or fixing his house for his tenant)

I am a full house wife, so no work, no properties owned yet. But I have a passbook and some money on it.

We don't plan to apply for marriage visa yet since we preferred to live here in the Philippines more than in Australia.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Hello Pancake, at the present time I am in Australia with my
Filipino fiancee who is on a TOURST VISA.
I am 30 years older than her and I live in the Philippines with
her, and we traveled together here to Australia together four
weeks ago ( we are returning back to the Philippines this Sunday )
My fiancee has no property but I sponsored her and I was the one who
had to show the Australian Immigration that I could support her
whilst in Australia and what were our plans when we arrived here.
We did our visa through DOUNUNDERVISA which cost us $870 but they
got her visa for her within two weeks, and she did not have to do any
interviews or anything...just had to prove that we were an item.
If you get get in touch with downundervisa.com.au they will tell you what
are your chances of getting a tourist visa.
If you dont wont to spend money paying somebody to get your visa for
you you can do it yourself onlin by applying to The Australian Immigration
and apply for a TOURIST VISA   SUB CLASS 600.
Hope that I have helped you Pancake.

Wow, that's an expensive way to do it.... but I guess if it worked by you being able to sponsor for a tourist visa then it's worth it. Applying online as my partner did does not give me any option to sponsor him, only attach a letter of invitation. He has a good job and children here so there really was no need for me to sponsor him. Visa only cost around $150aud and they gave a 12mth multiple entry tourist visa.

I know that it was an expensive way to do it but I got her tourist visa within two weeks
and that was the aim, so paying the money to get it was not a concern.

DavidWF wrote:

I know that it was an expensive way to do it but I got her tourist visa within two weeks
and that was the aim, so paying the money to get it was not a concern.

DavidWF your fiance os very lucky to have you because it is not important of you spend much.what is important is to be together...  :)

That is true Pancake, I am not a rich person but now that I am with my fiancee in
Australia I feel like a rich person.

When I applied for her visa money was the last thing on my mind, the important
thing was to get her Tourist visa and two weeks after applying she got it.

Good luck with your visa Pancake just dont give up hope, and the Australian
Immigration is NOT concerned about the age difference, so dont worry about that.
All that they are worried about is that you will return back to the Philippines before
your visa expires, and that you are a item.

Nice to talk with you.

David.

Its too bad i got a refusal visa...
Very frustrating.
What to do?

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is now on the Australia forum so that you may get some information from members who might have already made the move.

All the best,
Bhavna

I got r

Iglot wrote:

Its too bad i got a refusal visa...
Very frustrating.
What to do?

Oh sorry to read that your visa was denied.  May I just asked,  are married or have an Australian fiancé? Or a family of yours is in Australia?

Thank you Bhavna. :)

I got refusal visa bec officer said i dont have strong ties in the my country..i dont have work even funds are good.
Im single mom .
I have my savings but for now i dont have work.thats the officer said.
Pls help.

I have a friend will support me in australia.but i applied as a tourist.
Im single mom. My friend open an account for me. But officer says i dont have work that will prove i can go back to my country.i dont hav plan to stay in australia i just want to visit and tour there.

Iglot wrote:

I have a friend will support me in australia.but i applied as a tourist.
Im single mom. My friend open an account for me. But officer says i dont have work that will prove i can go back to my country.i dont hav plan to stay in australia i just want to visit and tour there.

Hi Iglot, I don't have any experience yet about applying a visa however I heard if it just a friend who invites you going to Australia,  it is really hard because they are thinking that not unlike a family or fiance you don't have a very strong tie with a friend,  also some use friend to go there and have a job.  They said a property or job here is the very best proof that you can go back to your own country...  That's what I heard.

Maybe i change my application to visit a friend in australia...
But my problem is i dont have work here now.
Really big problem

Hi,

My experience with this is following.

You need to focus on providing Australian immigration with evidence that you have intentions and the $ means that will prevent you from becoming  a burden on Australian tax payers.

Such evidence I suggest might be.

1) A statement from your partner explaining that he is sponsoring you to visit and outline the reasons why.
2) Provide evidence of the $ means by which he will be supporting you. Bank statement(s) of available cash funds.
3) I suggest taking out or being prepared to take out health insurance during your visit to Australia is wise. This protects you in advent of needing medical during your stay, but also will provide evidence to Australian immigration that the Australian health system also has some protection and means of paying medical in unlikely advent of requiring. There are many insurance options. I've used Bupa Standard Visitor Coverage which costs $AUD 390 for three months.
4) Provide Australian immigration with evidence that you have compelling reasons to return to your home and in the Phillipines and you will not overstay your visa.

If you think that you can easily satisfy these criteria I suggest that perhaps you can simply apply for a visitors visa online and the fee will be only the standard visa fee.

If however you feel your situation is more complex, then perhaps as advised you might be better to seek the services of a migration agent assist you with your application.

In summary, try and consider this from the perspective of the visa processing officer. What they will be looking for is evidence that you have the $ means to support yourself during your stay. You pose no risk or burden to the Australian system (including medical) and that you will leave the country and go back home before your visa expires.

I hope that this is useful.

What the best way so that i can get visa..i dont have work for now and i dont have friends and relative in aus.. im not married with one child . But i have savings that i can support my stay in aus.
Pls help

Check out this website for visa information www.immi.gov.au  or contact the nearest Australian Embassy to you.