Movin to Xiamen

Hi all . We wants to move to Xiamen any soon , we are currently based in Shenzhen and expat life here is very good . We love it . We have two young kids that now in the the best international school in Shenzhen . We hope that we can same life style in Xiamen like we got it from Shenzhen . Please help us out where the best place to lives in Xiamen and good school for my kids that the priority. And possible expat community there . Thank you so much

The best place to live in Xiamen depends on your requirements. If you're looking for the expat area, then you should consider HuBinBei 湖滨北 area in Siming District。 There are many bars and international restaurants, and some small shops selling imported products.
Personally I prefer Haicang District for living.

The best international school in Xiamen is Xiamen International School (XIS), but there is also another one called Manila Xiamen International School (MXIS).

Hello,

I've been offered a job in Haicang but I like going out.  Is there any type of scene in Haicang?  If I do go to the bars area around Siming, how long do you think it would take to get home saying I lived around Aluohai plaza?  Any info you can give about the area would be great.

Thanks