Not interested to abha

Any body willing to buraidah here to riyadh only 2 hrs by train

Yanbu Al Naqal Hospital

Which Hospital

Can u send contact number

Al Naqhaha Hospital Riyadh

I'm interested. I'm working here in Jeddah King Abdullah medical complex

Hi, NIKKI,
my wife is working in EAST JEEDAH HOSPITAL as a MOH staff . We would like to transfer to buraidha. If you are interested please contact on  ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my wife working in madina ( MOH) looking for mutual transfer Hanakiya(Madina) to Jubail

I am intrested to abha or aseer region please inform me i am from gassim buraidah

Hi  you want transfer to al baha if you are intrested please call ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Its near to abha

Yes its near please check the map

Sir your hospital name please

Sir boby please send your location

I want to transfer to abha fom buraidah

Anybody willing to transfer contact me ia from buraidah to abha or aseer region

Dear friends,

I am working as a BSC  nurse under HOP  Tabuk -king Fahad Hospital  ,reason of family,  my husband working in Riyadh any body  working in Riyadh need mutual transfer to Tabuk pls inform
Thanks,
Sudhi

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.

I'm currently working in MOH-HOP Dahran Al Janoub Hospital in Assir region 1 1/2 hour from Abha. Im interested to swap

I'm interested

Ok mam

We're working now

I wany to transfer to khamish or aseer region from gassim any body willing means msg me pls

my wife working in madina ( MOH) looking for mutual transfer Hanakiya(Madina) to Jubail/ Dammam

I am working as a staff nurse in MADINA PHC (MOH). Am looking for a mutual transfer to any MOH hospital in Yanbu .If anybody interested please contact me
Thankyou

Jagadeeshchandrabosekp80 wrote:

Hi, NIKKI,
my wife is working in EAST JEEDAH HOSPITAL as a MOH staff . We would like to transfer to buraidha. If you are interested please contact on  ***

We are interested. My Wife is working in Buraidah Maternity and Children's Hospital and she wants a transfer to Jeddah. If you are still looking for your transfer to Buraidah, please let me know.

Dear jagadeesh please give me your number or message me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello. Anyone interested for moh-hop mutual transfer from tabuk to makkah, jeddah or madinah. Please contact me.

Dear friends... if anyone ( HOP Staff nurse) willing to mutual transfer from Dammam or nearby to Riyadh ( Al yamamah MOH hospital, Riyadh city). Please contact me....

Thanks....

Hi

Hi anybody willing to transfer from khamish musyat or aseer region or abha to buraidah city please inform me

Please inform me abha or aseer people

Hi I'm working moh in abha region, looking for mutual transfer to Riyadh. If you are interested please contact with me.

Hi I'm working moh in abha region, looking for mutual transfer to Riyadh. If you are interested please contact with me.

Hi anu one willing to transfer to buraidah from abha or aseer region or khamish

If anyone interested sawp by money from Riyadh to abha please contact me