MOH MUTUAL TRANSFER

Hi this is mrudula nath working as a staff nurse in alwajh under ministry of health.i am interested for mutual transfer as my husband is working there.plzcontact me..

I am in alwajh tabuk region

Do you want transfer to madina, are you working in Riyadh

Hi this is mrudula as staff nurse under moh in alwajh tabuk region interested for mutual transfer to jeddah..if any staff is interested plz let me know

No i am working in alwajh tabuk region near to yanbu

Hi my wife in jeddah (al lith) is interested to riyadh. If please interest to transfer jeddah please msg my contact. I am working Alkharj

Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai
Am working in hail maternity and children hospitals.if you are interested just contact me

I need a mutual transpher from hail to damam

Hi,I am  working as a staff nurse in king Fahad hospital Tabuk(MOH) ,under hop .I am looking for a mutual transfer to Riyadh .if anybody interested let me know

looking for female filipino nurse want to transfer sponsor .. message me for more details thank you..

Hii.. Am Rahimol I want to transfer buraidah to Riyadh.

Hii.. am Rahi working in Buraidah in MCH hospital.. I want to transfer to Riyadh or Alkarj.. if anybody interested please msg me.  Good remuneration will be offered.

Hii.. she transferred from Riyadh??

I want to transfer buraidah to abha or aseer region

You intrested to buraidha dental opd moh

You are where working

Am working in Buraidah

Ok am also buraidah

Helo

Hi ..I am working in al rass..and iam looking mutual transfer to Riyadh..are you interested?

Any nurses is there to transfer from Riyadh?

You are intrested to buraidah

Yes

Any body transfer from abha or aseer  to buraidah please msg me

Any bodu interested to buraidah from abha pleasse message me

Are you intrested to buraiadh here to riyadh 2 hrs only in train

Im intrested to abha

looking for female nurse want to transfer and work at clinic located in sharurah city southern region.
mail me . thank you

U r from

Buraidah

Hii.. my wife working in Al quwayiyah general  hospital (Riyadh region).. she want to transfer to Riyadh or Alkarj.. if anybody interested please msg me.  Good remuneration will be offered.

AL quwayiyah (riyadh region ) to al kharj

Are you still looking for mutual transfer ? my sister is ready for transfer to riyadh from abha.. if u know anybody please contact me back

Hello we are ready please contact me back ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please send your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Are you interest buraidha or aljouf

hi am interested and am working in king saud hospitals in alqassim in unaizah and i want to move to riyadh due to personal reason, am moh nurse

Please message me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi anju you need to buraidah or aljouf

Are you looking for Riyadh to Yanbu ? My wife is working in Yanbu & looking to move to Riyadh City.

Which hospital she is working.moh or Hop.