Payroll

Hello,

I wanted to ask you, about payroll for truck, for instant should be drive via Hungary and shall be make loads and unloads. Can you explain how is the procedure and all regulations in Hungary for payroll.

Thanks,
Oliver Kolevski.

This is really a question for a certified Hungarian accountant.

In short, if you have a business registered in Hungary, you have to have an accountant.

If you are just employing Hungarian drivers from an abroad company, then you should still contact a Hungarian accountant so you can know your reporting requirements, if any, to the Hungarian tax authority.

oliver_skopje wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to ask you, about payroll for truck, for instant should be drive via Hungary and shall be make loads and unloads. Can you explain how is the procedure and all regulations in Hungary for payroll.

Thanks,
Oliver Kolevski.

Maybe this is a mistranslation - payroll means salaries of personnel.

If they are foreign nationals just passing through to do deliveries and collections and not permanently in HU or employed by a HU company, then I don't see they need to do anything as they are not really working in HU, just visiting. 

Maybe it's more about import/export procedures  at the EU border (i.e. nothing to do with payroll and people's salaries). 

Hard to say what the OP really meant.  Maybe repost with clarifications.