English Teaching in Hanoi. Where to apply?

Hello! I'm Mia, and I'm coming to Hanoi pretty soon! I heard about all these teaching posts available, and since I'm already an English teacher myself, I figured that this would be a great way to be able to sustain my stay in Hanoi for a while.

Does anyone on here have any recommendations? Schools I can apply to, or any help/

I'd appreciate it big time!

-Mia

Hello Mia :cheers:

You could create a job advert under the JOBS in Hanoi section of the site as well as contact jobs professionals recommended in our business directory below to help you find work in Hanoi.

> Jobs in Hanoi

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Mia

I live in Ha Noi and I know a job opening for english teacher

I'm also looking for a online customer service with melayu skill

If you are interested in, please contact me:

Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@rustynguyen

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Use the PM system for this.

Lots of English teaching jobs in Hanoi if you meet the Business Visa requirements.
If you don't meet the requirements, you'll still find work at the less reputable teaching centers but pay and other perks will be much less..

1.  All the above is True.

2.  There is a heap of work at ALL levels.

3.  Dye your hair blond and wear blue contacts
to effectively triple your wage expectations...

4.  Turn up and present well: the rest is guaranteed...

5.   You will enjoy it.  Also guaranteed(!)    :idontagree:

The excuses are as many as the reasons few.  Just do it.

Forget everything I wrote; French speakers are a shoo-in anyway....      :sosad:

Hi there,

I am also in Hanoi and looking for a job .

What other types of jobs are out there for  foreigners besides teaching English? I am from South Africa so English is my native language however I am curious as to what other jobs foreigners are able to obtain here?

Thanks
Rubenthri

Hi Mia.,

How about your job application ?

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer under the Jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct