Dance classes in Riyadh for adults and Children. Ballet?

Hello ,

I would like to know if there's any dance classes available in Riyadh for adults and children in a coumpond or a school , especially classical ballet , or is their any ballet teacher who is ready to offer private lessons in house .

thank you

Suha Takriti wrote:

Hello ,

I would like to know if there's any dance classes available in Riyadh for adults and children in a coumpond or a school , especially classical ballet , or is their any ballet teacher who is ready to offer private lessons in house .

thank you

Hi Suha.

Roy (One of my Salsa Teacher) is starting new classes in riyadh village compound starting from 4th Nov, i can add you on the guest list thereafter you can decided whether to continue or not.

Do lemme know tomorrow will be last day for registration.

yes please  can I have the teacher number as I need to ask her/him

Suha Takriti wrote:

yes please  can I have the teacher number as I need to ask her/him

you can ask me whatever you want to as i am not allowed to share his number.

Hello :cheers:

Whether you provide classes or are looking for classes, please drop in an advert in the following section of the site to reach out to the dancing classes being provided in Riyadh :

> Dance classes in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello, I am looking for swimming & dancing classes for my 2 kids aged 4 & 6. Kindly contact me on this email: **    Thank you. Awaiting for a quick reply.

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Please let me know also.

U can go to enchanted studio

Hi Naveed,

I'm looking for hip hop dance for my 10Y son. Kindly pass me the contact if your teacher is having any class. Tks! PAT

Hello,

do you still know a Salsa trainer ?

Thanks,,

I am looking for a Salsa classes and Salsa Events  in Riyadh pls let me know.
Thank you

Hello, I was wondering if you found a class for your son because I am still looking for one for my 5 year old daughter .. thank you and I truly apologize for the inconvenience