Looking for a nice place to live/to share in Nairobi, Kenya

Hello everyone !

Hope your expat experience is going great ... ! I'll be doing an internship at the UN in Nairobi Kenya next month and I'm looking for a place to stay for 4 months.

I'm a lively, quiet and clean young French woman looking forward to living an exciting experience !

You can contact me if you have any places I could rent or any questions !

Thank you soo much for you help !

S.D.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Adverts should be dropped in the Housing in Nairobi section of the website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you Nelly for your answer, your place seems great ! I wrote you back on WhatsApp. Do you think it will be possible to organise a viewing on November 3rd or 4th ? I'll be in Nairobi from November 2nd.

If you stay in Westlands, you need to consider how you are going to get to/from the UN - about 9km away.   This may not be a straightforward route via public transport.  Its not advisable to walk anywhere after dark (around 6:30pm).

My daughter knew someone who was doing 6 months at the UN and he said that the UN are quite fussy about where staff stay.  As an organisation, they are highly concerned with security and ultra cautious about it.  Have you looked into this at all?

I am looking for places that are quite convenient and close to the UN but I'm not in Nairobi yet so I am not familiar with the area. And the UN is not paying much attention to where I'm staying or providing any assistance so I'm just looking at what are my options and if someone knows a nice place to stay for 4 months

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Adverts should be dropped in the Housing in Nairobi section of the website

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the appropriate section of the website if you are either looking for or proposing accommodation : Housing in Nairobi.

You will be able to contact the posters directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

It would be great to stay around ur place of employment since ur not conversant with kenya and the houses around there are expensive,so we can only be helpfull if we knew how much ur looking to spend and what ur requirements are *** for more help

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact details on the forum. I invite you to exchange them privately

Hello
I'm Nadia I'm living in kenya exsactely in naerobi in place name city park nice place

Hey how you doing ??
Did yiu find any jouse ??

hi Stephanie,ruaka is just near the UN thus  i can  help u secure  any good  house  depending on your  budget

I FOUND A PLACE SO THANK YOU EVERYONE BUT I'M NO LONGER LOOKING FOR A FLAT TO RENT OR SHARE ! :)

Closed