Yesterday's Progress

Yesterday we made application for Marriage License, no problem so far, documents needed Passport, Divorce Decree and Birth Certificate both documents Legalized in USA by Brazilian Consulate prior to arrival Belem cost of application R$ 350.00. Today first meeting Federal Police. Will update as the Saga will continue........./lol for now, maybe I will cry later or give up a finger.

you not married, yet, been living in sin, "good man"

Hi sir,
I marry with a brazilian girl and she did not need visa to go to new zealand. I am pakistani and do i need visa to go with her in new zealand as her husband or not? Please answer me

meanpower wrote:

Hi sir,
I marry with a brazilian girl and she did not need visa to go to new zealand. I am pakistani and do i need visa to go with her in new zealand as her husband or not? Please answer me

I am uncertain the best thing to do is Google Australia Visa Requirements or Visit Australian Consulate for visitation as I am not sure on Australian visitor from Pakistan or Brazil.

spanishpete wrote:

you not married, yet, been living in sin, "good man"

Yup, Sin is a good thing most days, as we both know one should try shoes on before buying! Just a thought./lol. Repent for  the Kingdom is Within?????.