Your best business development ideas in Paraguay

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Paraguay is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Paraguay? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

I'm into alternative medicine and have thought about opening a clinic or something but everything I've seen about latinos tells me they are very conventional and don't try new things unless it's free. So even if someone opened a business providing what is missing in their lives, since it is not already part of their culture they will reject it. They are not progressive at all and so explains a lot concerning their poverty. For instance there was a chiropractor here from Brazil who was super excellent and offered good prices but he couldn't make a living here (in the capital) so he had to move back. So there are zero chiropractors here and tons of latinos with messed up backs in need of their service.