Your best business development ideas in Indonesia

Dear Ma'am

That means someone must have the Minister direct his efforts to
SMEs to have HP friendly websites.

Sorry, I am not capable yet in that area. Maybe nice ladies like you, can call in for a chat with the right persons and launch Indonesia into the right direction.and right away ah :)

Thank you for suggestion. Will revert when I start in 2019

I know Bali 30 years ago and I prefer the Bali 50 years ago. I don't think Bali is better off with all the European and Australiens who's not share the richesse with the Indonesian. They only think to use the resources of Bali and live their life in Bali because they don't have the possibility to do that in theire own country and expect from the Balinais that they will be thankful and have still to work for 3€ per day. I talk with and waitress who already work for 10 years with the same salary. If the owners pays an salary reasonable, the Balinais will be very happy. And yes the owners knows about the religion hindou in Bali, so they have to adapt to this costume and its not to the Balinais that have to adapte. The Balinais lived very well without the tourists who only wants to explore them.

temanteman wrote:

I know Bali 30 years ago and I prefer the Bali 50 years ago. I don't think Bali is better off with all the European and Australiens who's not share the richesse with the Indonesian. .

That's capitalism - Communism is illegal in Indonesia, so redistribution of wealth might not be the best thing to promote.

I never promote capitalism nor communism. I promote humanity and well-being for every single person.