Home schooling in shenzhen

My husband works in Shenzhen. My girls and n live in Malaysia. After much consideration, I have decided to move to Shenzhen with him.
Back home, my girls are studying in Chinese school and i do not forsee much problem as far as the language is concern. As expats, of course they must enrol to international school. However, as an alternative is home schooling adviseable?
Appreciate yr vies. tq

Are mandarin private tutors easy to find. How are the rates?

If you have the time and materials you probably could homeschool your kids, can't see a reason why not.

Mandarin tutors are fairly easy to find, but it is more difficult to find a good one. Prices can range from 50RMB/hr for a college student to astronomical amounts at training centers. A decent teacher will probably cost 80-150/hr.

Hi, I am going to have my kids in SZ and had decided to homeschooled them. Does any one knows where I could get in touch with any homeschool group. So my kids could be involved with homeschooler outing etc.. Thanks.

Hi all
I am a Malaysian mother of 2 boys, staying in Shenzhen now. I am eagerly looking for homeschooling group in Shenzhen now. Pls advise on any available options. Thks!

Hi, I have been living in Shenzhen for many years, and I graduated from an university in Beijing. Who want to find a private tutor for kids, pls feel free to contact me, MSN: [email protected]. I'm free at weekends, pls note that I just want to practice my oral English, not for money.

My daughter homeschool for 2 years after grade 3. I'm a shenzhener. Maybe we can share our experience.

I am a mathematics tutor with 11 yrs of experience and along with school going kids, I have also tutored a home school kid in shanghai grade 9. I am moving to Shenzhen next month. If interested pl contact me at [email protected]

riya_ashar > please post in the classifieds > extra teaching

thanks

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

respected madam , i am from india and to be frank i want to live in china, so i am searching for any one who pls give me hints to marry a chinese or indian lady in china..

ANILKUMARLINES,

Please read the China Forum Code of Conduct (or any other forum's code). These are the rules that you are required to follow as a member.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190526

Expat-blog is NOT a dating/matchmaking site and as such postings either seeking or offering relationships are not permitted.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

I am looking for ,homeschooling group in Shenzhen,please contact me at wechat yousef,or QQ 1610 55 95 00.thanks

Hello MyDonya

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since May 2013. Hope you get some responses though!  :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team