Hello .. I'm new here 😊

Hey
My name Salma . I was born in Venezuela, but my father is Egyptian, I'm here since 6 months and really wanna to meet with new friends in cairo .

try to go to events like music or even trip groups like Escape
you can be in a good community and have a groups

Enjoy your staying in Egypt

Hi Salma,

Hope you are enjoying your stay, willing to meet up for a coffee or something. I'm in 5th settlement.
Cheers.

Hey Salma ! Welcome aboard:) if you need anything just ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

Hi salma ,  welcome in Egypt and I just want to send my greets to venezuelan girls 😂😂

Hi Salma,

I hope that my reply finds you well. If you are going to stay in Cairo for good or for long time , just some quick advices to be considered for your joy as well for your safety :
1. Do not use the metro , if you want to know why , try it for one time and you will know... :-)
2. For very nice trip in Egypt , you have many wonderful places to go like Sharm El Sheikh , Hurgada , Safaga , Marsa Allam , Sewa Oases,  Luxor , Aswan....etc.
3. Do not trust anybody online unless you know him/her. Also beware from youngest who offer their services online , pretending that they are civilized and there aim is just they to be friend to share thoughts and knowledge....rubbish,  the main real target is SEX!!!
4.In my openion , you can know everything about Egypt online , and if you want to merge with locals , start with classy girls in your age .
5. Driving g in Cairo is so difficult even for expertise . Beware from taxi drivers who want to take over price by stopping g their taxi matter...the best for you is to using Uber application which is safe and easy.

At the end , I want you to careful specially during your first months.....Egypt is safe and full of good people but lately something changed in our makers,  unfortunately :-(
Beware Salma....God bless.
BTW , SENDER OF THIS REPLY IS 56 YEARS , MARRIED , HAVE TWO SONS IN YOUR AGE OR OLDER....AND I TRAVELED THE WORLD.
Regards
Adel.