E0000236 - No Record found error

Oki beppi

Thanks for your responses🙏

Atlast my ep got approved today
Time period : 7 days

What is the next procedure can anyone guide me please ?

Barat: Read the forum - it has all been explained!

Oki beppi thanks alot

Having the same issue now:

My employer submitted my Work pass application Sept 14, 2021 however MOM online site still shows no record. My employer even showed me the email from MOM that application has been submitted with all application details and etc

I guess have to wait a few days for it to appear?

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE REPLY TO ME :(

Exequiel: Please read existing forum discussions before posting - the answer is right there!

If i get my wp approved for spass for other employer is it my current employer can make any problem for me even i give resing letter

Plz sir reply me

kuldipleo3 wrote:

If i get my wp approved for spass for other employer is it my current employer can make any problem for me even i give resing letter

If you resign, have no issues with the current employer (disputes with regards to your employment), there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Sir i worry abt bcoz recently my friend have approved for spass for other employer ..his current employer said will ask mom cancel ur spass and u back make him very scared....sir is it can happen?

Thanks you so much sir

If you did nothing wrong and resign as your contract requires (i.e. keep the notice period), there is nothing to worry about!

That won't be happening in Singapore. In order to get another pass, you need to terminate you had

Thanks sir🙏

Sir spass status EP online show only error...have any other idea to check with application number i have

Kuldipleo: If your application does not show up in the system, are you sure it was submitted?
If yes, then the employer should contact MoM to find out what is wrong!

Yes sir they apply on 4oct then on 5oct mom say the travel document photo not clear ..then after that give the clear photo then agent alrdy subbmited....then after that untill now...no have any news agent say its pending .....but i cnt check online only show error...

I have the application number and the employer name which is sponsor me

Kuldipleo: Then the employer should contact MoM!

Ok sir thank i"ll ask....

hi beppi sir right now i am on work permit....agent apply spass for other employer.....so now mom request for additional documents 3month pay slip and consent letter from current employer...but before spass no need consent letter......now mom request for consent letter....is their mom changes any rules for SPASS?

Kuldipleo: MoM is a law unto itself. If they ask for something in addition to what is required according to the rules, you better provide it - otherwise you will not get your work pass.
Whether this is an (as for now unpublished) rule change, only time will tell.

Ok sir thanks

Hii

My Ep was applied 10th April 2023 and now date is 08th May2023 but still its showing "no record found "

what should I do for this

@Vaibs007 As we wrote many times before: Your employer should contact MoM to find out what went wrong!

@Vaibs007

Did you get a reply in the end? Hope you got your pass already!