E0000236 - No Record found error

Jijinjohn95 :

Is there any information when will get IPA?

You asked this before and got the same answer: IPA is issued a few days (at most a week) after MoM has decided to approve your work pass.

My EP was applied on 29th March and still I can't see it as "Pending"
still showing old status while searching with travel document and giving error while searching with application number.
Just to add that my employer uploaded additional documents(requested by MOM) on 5th April, but atleast by now i should be able to see it as "Pending"

This means MoM did not accept the application without the additional documents. After they are submitted (assuming this is complete and satisfies MoM), they will enter your application into the system within a week (somettimes a bit longer) and then you should be able to see it after logging in with your FIN number.

Hi my employer apply my s pass application on 6  sept 2018 but till now no record found

There could be possible three scenarios:
1. Record not found (which means MoM system doesn’t have record on your passport). In this case, either your employer didn’t apply on 6th Sep’18 or apply 2/3 days back only, where MoM yet to update in its system.
2. Pending
3. Approved/Rejected

So, continue checking Everyday. Good luck

Before m student in SG so fin number same for s pass also

And thanks surya2k for reply  hope for the best

Your FIN number remains the same for your whole life - or at least until you become PR/citizen.

Thanks beppi and hope soon i get the approval

Hi ,
MOM has asked for additional documents that is facial expressions not clear in passport..but these days picture for pass port are clicked in PSK office only..how can I improve quality of picture😟😟

Akku86 :

Hi ,
MOM has asked for additional documents that is facial expressions not clear in passport..but these days picture for pass port are clicked in PSK office only..how can I improve quality of picture😟😟

Visit a professional photo studio. They can make good passport pictures of you (although at a price).

This is not the thing actually the quality of photograph on the passport is not good taken my govt agency what can I do in this? I cannot change it on my own

Maybe renew your passport again although haven’t reached the expiry date.

What did MoM actually ask you to do?
Follow their advice!