Regular Driver

I recently relocated here from the US and am looking for a regular driver to at least get me to and from work.  Depending on the cost, I might be interested in a more dedicated commitment.

Any suggestions on people I might contact or at least where I should be looking for someone?

Thanks.
Chris

Hi Chris,

You may post an advert under Kuala Lumpur classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

why not thought of getting own car and driving, will be more flexible and go everywhere whenever you want..

email to me the detail : [email protected]
appreciate it

cutiewsm wrote:

why not thought of getting own car and driving, will be more flexible and go everywhere whenever you want..

mmmmmmmmm , I did it ::

1- its tough to get used to to drive while the steering in the right side

2- I dont know the directions to go places

I dont advise

You should take a week or two to call cabs in your area. When you find one you like, ask him. Most will be very happy to have a regular customer.

Expatypus wrote:

You should take a week or two to call cabs in your area. When you find one you like, ask him. Most will be very happy to have a regular customer.

exactly

i strongly advise you to call a cab. believe me, with their no hold barrels driving, you'll reach your destination faster than any other driver

although i'm local it was hard for me to navigate around kl as well. what i do is i buy a map and pasted on the wall. i try to explore certain areas during weekend or after work