Urgent Need A or O Negative Blood Donor In Digos/Davao area!

Hello!

My father is a US citizen living in Digos. He was admitted to the hospital this afternoon and needs a blood transfusion of 3 units. Unfortunately, his blood type is A negative, which of course is not common in the Philippines. I also have A negative but I am in the US and am unable to travel.

I am humbly asking for help from anyone in the Davao or Digos area that has a blood type of A negative or O Negative, to please donate.  He is in ICU at Gonzalez Maranan Medical Center in Digos. If you are able to help, please respond as this is urgent. I will find a way to private message you the details. Thank you for your help!

Jennifer

http://www.philippinesypages.com.ph/hea … 2-553-2474

Address : Quezon Avenue,, Digos City, 8002, Davao Del Sur

Phone : 63 82 553 2474

Jewel,

Please send me in a private message the same message you posted with your contact details and I will post it for you on a few other groups that may have someone that can help.

TeeJay

Thank you both for responding. The sooner we can get him a transfusion the better. Even one unit of blood would be helpful. Thank you all so much!

Jennifer

Jewil wrote:

Hello!

My father is a US citizen living in Digos. He was admitted to the hospital this afternoon and needs a blood transfusion of 3 units. Unfortunately, his blood type is A negative, which of course is not common in the Philippines. I also have A negative but I am in the US and am unable to travel.

I am humbly asking for help from anyone in the Davao or Digos area that has a blood type of A negative or O Negative, to please donate.  He is in ICU at Gonzalez Maranan Medical Center in Digos. If you are able to help, please respond as this is urgent. I will find a way to private message you the details. Thank you for your help!

Jennifer

Members,

This post has been sent to at least 7 or more other expat groups with Jewils personal contact information I received via personal message. 

If anyone knows of a group in Digos or in the area that may have members who could help. Please send her a personal message requesting details about contacting the family in Digos.

Regards,

TeeJay

Some expats have been responding from other expat sites though none yet with the correct blood type.

Please pass on the information from Jewil to any group in the Philippines that you know of.

Regards,

TeeJay