Bahrain exit procedure

Hi...I am an Indian and I am working in a company in Bahrain for the last two months. But due to some reasons I want to return back to India. I want to know what do I need to travel back..?? Did I need a noc or permission from my employer..??

Hi,

Yes its always recommend you take permission from your employer before your leave.

T&R

I don't want to come back. I have my passport with me. If I try to leave without informing the employer will I be able to travel...??

Frustratedindian wrote:

I don't want to come back. I have my passport with me. If I try to leave without informing the employer will I be able to travel...??

The simple answer is - Yes you can, if you have your passport with you.

Only thing is you will be in breach of your employment contract. You also may get classified as a "runaway" or something similar. You may be placed on a black list, and probably may face issues if you ever try to come back. I also think GCC countries share information - not sure though.

Thank you...the thing is I am on probation and I haven't signed any contract with my employer. I am not planning to come back. So according to your opinion I am safe to travel... thank you so much for your help

Frustratedindian wrote:

Thank you...the thing is I am on probation and I haven't signed any contract with my employer. I am not planning to come back. So according to your opinion I am safe to travel... thank you so much for your help

If you have a residence permit and valid work visa, you can travel out anytime.  The only situation in which you may not be able to leave the country is if you have a "travel ban" against you.

That's the best thing about Bahrain .

Unlike Saudi Arabia where we literally pay to exit and enter  :lol:

@Frustratedindian
Dear Sir
You have the right to submit your resignation during the probationary period, terminate the work relationship and return to your country
Thank you
Ahmed Alqaheri
Hello Ahmed Alqaheri,

You are replying to an old comment. Please share infos on more recent threads for the benefit of members.

I am closing this thread since it is an old one.

Regards,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]
Closed