Quad bike in red sand

Hi all:

Anyone would like to go for quad biking in red sand on Friday at 10 in the morning?
Ladies can join too since we have 4 ladies already signed in totally safe.

Meeting TBA.

What to bring:
Sunscreen
Pair of gloves
water

We have special deal for our group. SAR 40/hour for small bike and SAR 70 for big one, you pay for your own bike session.

for more details please message me.

Perhaps you'd like to place a free advert in classifieds as ads are not allowed on the open forums.

It's an event that's it.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

It's an event that's it.

An event where you charge, thus business.
Classifieds has places you may advertise free of charge, but not on the forums please.

Fred wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

It's an event that's it.

An event where you charge, thus business.
Classifieds has places you may advertise free of charge, but not on the forums please.

We don't charge anything neither its a business, having mentioned that pay for your own bike session.

Then the best place is here

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … isure.html

Still free of charge to advertise your event.

hello..good day, i know your post was kinda old..but i would like to see if by chance u r still residing here in riyadh and if u still know about the stuffs in going to red sand? thank u

I will the details shared anything comes up. Besides red sand there are several groups for hiking every weekend.

AM looking for the ATV bikes for a group in and around Jizan( Jazan) area. can you help me out? and the cost.

For quad bikes, you need to be good at negotiation and the cost for small one is 35 and big one is 50SAR. https://goo.gl/maps/twCxFHmDU2FGb8UL6 this place have many vendors and the price varies depending on your skin color, so the more white you pay more hehehe.

Is this event repeated, if yes how do we get there and what is the charge?

Hello my friend, I am interested in joining groups for day trips and activities. Could you please share the link to join ?